Rock Flow Dynamics provides the following tNavigator user training courses:
- Introduction to tNavigator: parallel interactive hydrodynamic simulator (2 days)
- Assisted History Matching and Uncertainty analysis in tNavigator (1-2 days)
- Geology Designer: Static Modelling (1-2 days)
- Model Designer: tNavigator Pre-processor (1 day)
- tNavigator Full Overview (3-4 days)
Any other tNavigator training or a combination of any trainings listed above can be provided on request.
All tNavigator user trainings can be delivered in two formats:
Hands-on classroom style instructor-led training (preferable type) – An instructor shows users how the software works and how to perform common tasks, with users performing the tasks themselves in a classroom. Each user or pair of users has a computer to practice. This type of training can be run for groups up to 15 people.
Seminar style group demonstration – An instructor shows users how the software works and how to perform common tasks in a live demonstration. This type of training can be run for groups up to 50 people. The shortest version of this training can last 2-4 hours and cover the topics selected by users.