P&J Live, Aberdeen, 5-8 September 2023
SPE Offshore Europe returns to Aberdeen this year for the 50th Anniversary event. Visit Rock Flow Dynamics in Hall 1, Stand 1M42 to learn about our advanced modelling technology for geoscientists & engineers, and workflows to support companies in reaching their energy mix goals. Meet our experts at the booth for a live demonstration, presentation or just to chat about how tNavigator can enhance your current reservoir modelling workflows and practices.
Presentation topics from our experts:
- Handling Structural Uncertainty for a Better History Match
- Unlocking Geological Insights: The First Step to Integration
- Below the Surface: Exploring the Depths of Seismic Interpretation and Attribute Analysis
- Well Performance Optimization using Autonomous Technology
- Breaking New Ground: Modelling Hydraulic Fracturing under Uncertainty for Optimised Results
- Designing for Usability
- Fit for Purpose Models… and how to Run them Faster
- The Future of Reservoir Modelling
- Solutions for a Successful Energy Mix
- Leveraging the Advantages of a Fully Coupled Solution for Geomechanical Modelling
We are hosting our Conference to Cocktails Offshore Europe networking event on Wednesday 6th September, for more information and to register your place, please click here.