Geology Designer: Static Modelling
Geologists, reservoir engineers, geoscientists and other specialists who are interested in learning tNavigator.
- Overview of Model Designer tools for static modelling.
- Building geological model from initial data.
- Elements of seismic data interpretation.
- Loading and editing data: well trajectories, seismic horizons, markers, well Logs, point sets, faults and other objects.
- Well correlation. Well Section.
- Working with 2D and 3D views, histograms, 2D curves (polygons).
- Algorithms for building of 3D grid. Grid with faults.
- Local grid editing. Local horizon editing.
- Structural modeling. Facial analysis.
- Variograms. Interpolation methods to model properties: IDW, Kriging, Gaussian simulation and other.
- Advanced property calculator.
- Adding new wells.
- Pre-processor overview: build geological and hydrodynamic model and run simulation in one graphical interface (can be included to this training on request).