Assisted History Matching and Uncertainty Analysis in tNavigator
Reservoir engineers, geoscientists and other specialists who are interested in learning tNavigator.
Reservoir engineering background.
- Overview of Assisted History Matching and Uncertainty Analysis in tNavigator.
- Experimental design: Latin Hypercube, Grid Search, Tornado.
- Optimization algorithms: Differential evolution, Particle swam optimization (PSO), Simplex method (Nelder-Mead), Response surface (Proxy models).
- Arbitrary objective function, taking into account RFT/MDT measurements, NPV optimization.
- Job Queue.
- Graphical interface: graphs, tables, histograms, cross-plots to compare model variants.
- Typical AHM scenarios overview.
- AHM for different geological realizations.
- Analytics: Pearson correlation, Tornado plots.
- P10, P50, P90 and other quantiles.
- Forecast optimization, optimization of well position and trajectory.
- Theory and Practical examples.