Thermal Compositional Simulator
This module is designed to simulate the thermal models.
Conventional syntax of input deck can be used: E300, STARS.
This module can be used with Graphical Interface module or separately as a console version on the workstation or cluster.
- K-values for hydrocarbon components via tables or via correlation formulas (surface).
- Four phases: oil (hydrocarbon components), gas (hydrocarbon components), water and the solid phase. Phase transitions: evaporation, condensation, dissolution, combustion, modeling of chemical reactions.
- Support for solid phase and chemical reactions for in situ combustion process.
- Steam injection, mixture injection (multicomponent and multiphase (WAG)).
- Liquid phases individual component densities, viscosities as functions of temperature and pressure.
- Enthalpies of hydrocarbon components and rock as functions of temperature.
- Porosity dependence of temperature and pressure.
- Thermal conductivity dependence on conductivities of mobile phases, solid phases and rock.
- Analytical, semi-analytical and numerical aquifers.
- Relative permeabilities scaling with respect to composition and temperature.
- Analytical model of heat exchange with the environment.
- Electrical heaters, thermal aquifers.
- Steam injection, mixture injection.
- Dual porosity, dual permeability.
- Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage technology (SAGD).
- Reservoir coupling.
- And other options are available.
Parallel calculation is performed automatically on all available cores of the workstation or cluster nodes.