PVT Designer allows to create fluid model (PVT, EOS).
It doesn’t require special license. PVT Designer is included in Geology Designer, Model Designer, Network Designer license.
- Components library, enter user components, calculate component properties via correlations.
- Saturation pressure curve, Phase envelope.
- Supported Experiments: CCE, DLE, CVD, Swelling test, Grading test, Separator test, Blend.
- Enter Samples (laboratory data). Run Regression (Matching) – Match points of experiments data (samples). Set weights for sample points and for experiments independently. Quality check.
- Lumping (create pseudo-components). Use Matching for lumping.
- Swelling test.
- Initialization data. Grading test: composition with respect to depth.
- Create PVT. Export PVT tables to create black oil model.
- Export EOS data to create compositional model.
- Create PVT tables via correlations for black oil cases.
- And other options are available.
All the calculations related to phase envelope calculation, experiments, regression are accelerated with parallel algorithms run on all available cores of the workstation.