PVT Designer allows the user to create fluid model (PVT, EOS).
- Black oil, compositional and thermal variants.
- Components library, enter user components, calculate component properties via correlations.
- Saturation pressure curve, Phase envelope.
- Hydrates formation and the effect of inhibitors.
- Consideration of non-equilibrium thermodynamic processes.
- Supported lab Experiments: CCE, DLE, CVD, Swelling test, Grading test, Separator test.
- Enter Samples (laboratory data). Run Regression (Matching) – Match points of experiments data (samples) for black oil and compositional models. Set weights for sample points and for experiments independently, Quality check.
- Lumping (create pseudo-components). Use Matching for lumping.
- Splitting of the undefined ‘plus’ fraction.
- Blending compositions together and decontamination (subtracting a known admixture).
- Initialization data. Grading test: composition with respect to depth.
- Create PVT, export PVT tables to create black-oil model.
- EOS. Export EOS data to create compositional model.
- Thermal flash (K-values).
- Create PVT tables via correlations for black-oil cases.