This module is designed to simulate compositional models.
Conventional syntax of input deck can be used: E300, GEM.
This module can be used with Graphical Interface module or separately as a console version on the workstation or cluster.
- Multiple EOS (Peng-Robinson, Redlich-Kwong, Soave-Redlich-Kwong) regions.
- CO2 injection, cycling water-gas injection.
- Molecular diffusion, adsorption and desorption.
- Coal bed methane (CBM).
- Relative permeability scaling with respect to composition.
- Special treatment for oil and gas relative permeabilities near the critical point.
- Velocity dependent relative permeabilities.
- Gas plants, gas fuel, sales and re-injection, multistage separators.
- Gas field model (gas Daily Contracted Quantity – DCQ).
- Mixture injection (multicomponent and multiphase – WAG).
- Production and injection surface networks.
- Segments of multi-segment wells that represent sub-critical valves.
- Pressure maintenance regions.
- Reservoir coupling.
- And other options are available.
Parallel calculation is performed automatically on all available cores of the workstation or cluster nodes.