Compositional Simulator allows the user to simulate compositional models, where PVT properties of oil and gas phases are fitted to an equation of state (EOS), as a mixture of components. Input data from some third party input decks are supported. This module can be used with Graphical Interface module or separately as a console version on a workstation or a cluster.
- Multiple EOS (Peng-Robinson, Redlich-Kwong, Soave-Redlich-Kwong) regions.
- Simulation of non-equilibrium thermodynamic processes.
- Using CPU+GPU processors, clusters for faster calculation.
- CO2 injection, cycling water-gas injection.
- Molecular diffusion, adsorption and desorption, coal bed methane (CBM).
- Relative permeability scaling with respect to composition.
- Special treatment for oil and gas relative permeabilities near the critical point.
- Distribution of CO2 and H2S in water phase.
- Velocity dependent relative permeabilities.
- Gas plants, gas fuel, sales and re-injection, multistage separators.
- Gas Daily Contracted Quantity (DCQ) for gas field model.
- Mixture injection (multicomponent and multiphase – WAG).
- Production and injection surface networks.
- Segments of multi-segment wells that represent sub-critical valves.
- Pressure maintenance regions.
- Reservoir coupling.