Black Oil Simulator
This module is designed to simulate the three-phase water, oil, gas reservoir models. Conventional syntax of input deck can be used: E100, IMEX.
This module can be used with Graphical Interface module or separately as a console version on the workstation or cluster.
- General mesh formulation (NNC, LGR and coarsen, faults, pinchouts, etc.), corner point, unstructured grids.
- Dual porosity, dual permeability.
- API tracking, gravity drainage, nanopolymer flooding, desalination.
- Tracer analysis, waterflood optimization, aquifers, waters with different salinities.
- Polymers, surfactants, ASP injection, Bright Water polymers.
- Hysteresis, diffusion, adsorption, desorption.
- Hydraulic fractures.
- Multi-segment wells, group controls, aquifers including constant flux, Fetkovich, Carter-Tracy, numerical extended surface network option.
- Temperature extension of black oil to model cold water injection.
- D-factor, GPP controls, VFP lifting tables and correlation functions, ACTIONS, auto-drilling, support of user defined variables, arrays, extended arithmetics.
- Fully implicit and adaptive implicit algorithms.
- Reservoir coupling.
- And other options are available.
Parallel calculation is performed automatically on all available cores of the workstation or cluster nodes.
This module can be integrated with the third-party software: MEPO, PetrelRE plugin, GAP, RESOLVE and other.