Rock Flow Dynamics has released a new software version, which implements many improvements and additions. tNavigator 19.4 is available now for users.
- New feature overview:
- Multiple GPUs are now supported when running a GPU-only calculation of black oil models.
- Modeling the miscible displacement of oil by the solvent.
- Well events in the SCHEDULE section can now be specified by means of Python scripts.
- New optimization algorithm – Artificial Intelligence based on neural network has been added.
- Any object of surface network may be bypassed.
Besides, in the new version, the main menu has been reorganized and made more convenient; moreover, several sections of the manual have been translated into Chinese and Spanish, and new training courses have been introduced.
A full list of improvements can be downloaded from the link.