The key new features in tNavigator 19.1 are:
• In simulation kernel: The support of NVLink bus between GPU in multiple GPU runs
is available. This provides the speed-up in data exchange between GPU and doesn’t
require PCI-E bus participation in this exchange.
• In Geology Designer:
– 3D velocity model calculation is available. Conversions from time to depth and
depth to time. Transfer of seismic horizons and faults from time to depth using
– Embedded help has been added to calculations of Geology Designer.
• In Model Designer: The possibility to customize page settings to print and create screenshots
in workflow is available.
• In PVT Designer: A procedure of EOS blend is implemented. It creates a common
compositional model for multiple different variants using the adaptive splitting of the
original components into standard ones.
• In VFP Designer: New elements for well construction: a pull (keyword WSEGPULL)
and a down-hole separator (keyword WSEGSEP) have been added.
• In AHM and Uncertainty: The possibility to create a Proxy model using a neural network
• In Network Designer: New object – Autochoke has been added. It provides the pressure
drop required for convergence of system of integrated equations.
• In license server: Cryptographic protection is supported for the license server access
The full list of improvements can be found here.