Key improvements in 18.4
- Local grid refinements getting progressively finer in the vicinity of the fracture are introduced for XYZ fractures.
- Default setting of results saving was changed for models in E1/E3 format, if none of the command line options or keywords (RPTRST, etc.) related to selective writing of the results were specified.
Before: all grid properties were recorded on all steps. Now: grid properties will be recorded only on the first and last step. For IM, ST, GE: grid properties are still recorded on all steps.
- Grid coarsening with corresponding property upscaling is introduced.
- Multi Point Simulation computation is available, which allows to perform interpolation by using multi point statistics method.
- Velocity cubes from checkshot data can be computed.
- Import of hydraulic fracture data in GOHFER format.
- Entering of hydraulic fracture parameters in tabular form.
Thermal variants are supported.
Assisted History Matching and Uncertainty module:
Multitarget optimization by particle swarm method is supported.
Integration with Model Designer is supported. Each well in the Model Designer corresponds to a project in VFP Designer.
Integration with Model Designer is supported. When a dynamic model is loaded to Model Designer, a corresponding Network Designer project is created automatically.
The full list of improvements can be found here.