We are pleased to announce that tNavigator 18.1 is now released and available for users.
Key modifications of 18.1
- Simulator. Hydraulic fracture model based on LGR and changing rock properties in SRV (Stimulated Rock Volume) zone and fracture zone (FRACTURE_PLANE, FRACTURE_TEMPLATE, FRACTURE_WELL, FRACTURE_STAGE etc.)
- Simulator. In CPU+GPU calculation NVidia® Volta® cards are supported.
- Model Designer. Graphical Interface. According to the active development of Model Designer functionality all pre-processing options will be moved from simulator graphical interface to Model Designer. Simulator graphical interface will be used for post-processing results. In 18.1 the following functionality has been moved from graphical interface to Model Designer:
– RP editing with mouse holding Shift button;
– Conversion of table RP to Corey and LET correlation;
– Introducing of proppant properties table;
– Introducing of flow function.
The full list of improvements can be found here