In light of recent event cancellations & postponements, Rock Flow Dynamics would like to invite you to join our six-part webinar series where we will showcase the workflows available for static to surface modelling in tNavigator.
Each session will be hosted by a tNavigator expert from one of our worldwide support offices. The topics for each webinar are:
- Rapid Reservoir Modelling Updates: Keeping your reservoir model updated through a fast and accurate automated process.
- Big Data in tNavigator: how to handle thousands of wells in a single project, utilising automation and neural networks.
- Dynamic build up well test simulation in Model Designer.
- Modeling of multiple horizontal wells with hydraulic fractures in three simple steps.
- Production optimisation under uncertainty based on multiple model realisations.
- Fast and flexible integrated surface modelling.
At the end of each session, the recording will be uploaded to our YouTube channel. You are welcome to join as many as you wish, or catch up at a time convenient to you.
The webinars will be held every Tuesday & Thursday over 3 weeks, starting on Tuesday 31st March. All sessions will be held at 14:30 LOCAL TIME. Each webinar will last no more than 30 minutes.
Click here for more details on dates, timings and to register.