In September Rock Flow Dynamics took part in SPE Reservoir Characterisation and Simulation Conference and Exhibition in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Over 400 reservoir experts from 80 countries attended the event to share expertise in specific topics that most burden the industry.
RFD CTO, Kirill Bogachev, was invited as a speaker of Panel Session: Challenges and Opportunities of Reservoir Modelling and Simulation, where he paid attention to the importance of Integrated Reservoir Modeling.
Five RFD’s publications, prepared in collaboration with the clients, were presented at the Conference:
- SPE-196686 Analysis of Evolutionary Algorithm and Discrete Cosine Transformation Components Influence on Assisted History Matching Performance F.S. Al-Jenaibi, ADNOC; K.I. Shelepov, M.A. Kuzevanov, E.D. Gusarov, K.Y. Bogachev, Rock Flow Dynamics
- SPE 196729 Assisted History Matching and Uncertainty Analysis Workflow for a Large Oilfield in Middle East A.M. Ismail, M.N. Al Obaidi, Y. Hazem, ADNOC ONSHORE; K.Y. Bogachev, E.D. Gusarov, M.A. Kuzevanov, K. Shelepov, Rock Flow Dynamics LLC
- SPE- 196659 A Pragmatic Approach to Reservoir Simulation Optimisation Under Uncertainty M. Kathrada, PETRONAS; K. Ishak, Rock Flow Dynamics
- SPE-196633 Numerical Simulation of Non-Equilibrium Phase Behaviour of Hydrocarbons for Modelling Gas and Gas Condensate Fields F.S. Al-Jenaibi, ADNOC; K.Y. Bogachev, S.V. Milyutin, S.A. Zemtsov, E.D. Gusarov, M.A. Kuzevanov, Rock Flow Dynamics; I.M. Indrupskiy, OGRI RAS
- SPE-196655 Grid and Fluid Independent Description for Multilateral Horizontal Well in Dynamic Simulation K. Bogachev, E. Piskovskiy, V. Erofeev, Rock Flow Dynamics.
Also RFD participated with the booth at SPE Exhibition, where the latest tNavigator features were presented.
At the Closing Ceremony of SPE Reservoir Characterisation and Simulation Conference and Exhibition Rock Flow Dynamics received Best Featured Technology Award.