Reservoir Engineer with 1+ years’ experience. The candidate must come with a sound technical knowledge of analytical reservoir engineering approaches with deep knowledge of reservoir simulation software. Must also be a “hands on” team player with enough drive and energy combined with sufficient knowledge to work independently on technical pre-sale projects.
• Provide first level of support to clients and respond to any of their technical issues across all aspects of reservoir and production engineering.
• Liaise with RFD technical support when required to assist in trouble shooting and gain technical solutions and software upgrades as required.
• Give software training courses to existing and potential clients.
• Support company activities in the region, including conferences, exhibitions and user group meetings.
• Execute regular reporting exercise such as activity reviews and monthly reports.
• Provide technical demo’s and assist with pre-sales activities to support business development of tNavigator reservoir modelling software in Aus / NZ.
• Based in Perth. Western Australia
• Work and residence permit in Australia.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field.
• 1+ years reservoir simulation work experience.
• Proficient in industrial standard reservoir simulation software.
• Integrated team working experience.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Solution oriented.
• Willing to travel.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com