Reservoir Engineer with 3-5 years’ experience. The candidate must come with a sound technical knowledge of analytical reservoir engineering approaches with deep knowledge of the reservoir simulation software. Must also be a “hands on” team player with enough drive and energy combined with sufficient knowledge to work independently on technical pre-sale projects.
• Assist in representing tNavigator reservoir modelling software in Nigeria
• Assist in the business development of tNavigator reservoir modelling software in Nigeria
• Looking for sales opportunities in the region
• Support clients and respond to any of their technical issues
• Liaise with RFD technical support when required to assist in trouble shooting and gain technical solutions and software upgrades as required
• Give software training courses to existing and potential clients
• Assist in company activities in the region
• Execute regular reporting exercise such as activity reviews and monthly reports.
• Based in Lagos.
• Work and residence permit in Nigeria.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field.
• 3-5 years reservoir simulation work experience.
• Proficient in industrial standard reservoir simulation software.
• Integrated team working experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solution oriented.
• Willing to travel.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org