Reservoir engineers, geoscientists and other specialists who are interested in learning tNavigator.
Reservoir engineering background.
- Overview of all tNavigator Modules: Black Oil, Compositional, Thermal Compositional, Graphical User Interface, Assisted History Matching and Uncertainty, Model Designer.
tNavigator General Features:
- Graphical User Interface: 2D and 3D maps, graphs, buttons, settings, templates, bubble maps, cross-plots, histograms, well profiles.
- History Matching tools.
- Black-oil, compositional, thermal models.
- Job Queue. Multiple model versions.
- Field development planning - vertical and horizontal wells, well patterns.
- Waterflood optimization: streamlines, tracers, aquifers, drainage tables and graphs, aquifers.
- Sector modelling: automatic Split and Merge workflow.
- Import, export data and reports. Results types, binary files, copying data for blocks, graphs, export of static and dynamic properties, loading measured data (BHP, RFT/MDT, LAS files and other).
- EOR methods in tNavigator: alkalines, surfactants, polymers.
- Hydraulic fractures.
- Schedule update. Loading well data: trajectories, events, groups, history tables.
- Advanced user map calculator: build any maps and filters to analyze data. Editing permeability, transmissibility multipliers, building in GUI any property map. Smoothing and interpolation.
- Correlations for RP, PVT, lifting tables available.
- Surface network.
- How to tune solver and timestep controls - description of tNavigator special calculation tuning settings, used to optimize model performance and calculation time.
Assisted History Matching and Uncertainty:
- Experimental design: Latin Hypercube, Grid Search, Tornado.
- Optimization algorithms: Differential evolution, Particle swam optimization (PSO), Simplex method (Nelder-Mead), Response surface (Proxy models).
- Arbitrary objective function, taking into account RFT/MDT measurements, NPV optimization.
- Job Queue.
- Graphical interface: graphs, tables, histograms, cross-plots to compare model variants.
- Typical AHM scenarios overview.
- AHM for different geological realizations.
- Analytics: Pearson correlation, Tornado plots.
- P10, P50, P90 and other quantiles.
- Forecast optimization, optimization of well position and trajectory.
- Theory and Practical examples.
Model Designer: tNavigator Pre-processor
- Starting the project from RESCUE files with grid and properties.
- Advanced property calculator.
- Loading well history and events, setting limits and control mode for wells, economical limits.
- Creating of well groups, group controls.
- Local grid editing.
- Adding new wells.
- Working with 2D and 3D views, histograms, 2D curves (polygons).
- Adding aquifers.
- PVT package. PVT experiments (DLE, CCE, CVD), phase envelope. Standing correlation for PVT data.
- Corey and LET correlation for relative permeabilities.
- VFP package. Build VFP tables via correlations.
- Starting the project from existing hydrodynamic model. Grid, property editing, PVT, RP, well production data update.
- Working with geological and hydrodynamic model in one graphical interface.