Geologists, reservoir engineers, geoscientists and other specialists who are interested in learning tNavigator.
Reservoir engineering background.
- Overview of Model Designer tools: tNavigator Pre-processor.
- Starting the project from RESCUE files with grid and properties.
- Advanced property calculator.
- Loading well history and events, setting limits and control mode for wells, economical limits.
- Creating of well groups, group controls.
- Local grid editing.
- Adding new wells.
- Working with 2D and 3D views, histograms, 2D curves (polygons).
- Adding aquifers.
- PVT package. PVT experiments (DLE, CCE, CVD), phase envelope. Standing correlation for PVT data.
- Corey and LET correlation for relative permeabilities.
- VFP package. Build VFP tables via correlations.
- Starting the project from existing hydrodynamic model. Grid, property editing, PVT, RP, well production data update.
- Working with geological and hydrodynamic model in one graphical interface.