Reservoir engineers, geoscientists and other specialists who are interested in learning tNavigator.
Reservoir engineering background.
- Overview of tNavigator: parallel interactive hydrodynamic simulator.
- Graphical User Interface: 2D and 3D maps, graphs, buttons, settings, templates, bubble maps, cross-plots, histograms, well profiles.
- History Matching tools.
- Black-oil, compositional, thermal models.
- Job Queue. Multiple model versions.
- Field development planning - vertical and horizontal wells, well patterns.
- Waterflood optimization: streamlines, tracers, drainage tables and graphs, aquifers.
- Sector modelling: automatic Split and Merge workflow.
- Import, export data and reports. Results types, binary files, copying data for blocks, graphs, export of static and dynamic properties, loading measured data (BHP, RFT/MDT, LAS files and other).
- EOR methods in tNavigator: alkalines, surfactants, polymers.
- Hydraulic fractures.
- Schedule update. Loading well data: trajectories, events, groups, history tables.
- Advanced user map calculator: build any maps and filters to analyze data. Editing permeability, transmissibility multipliers, building in GUI any property map. Smoothing and interpolation.
- Correlations for RP, PVT, lifting tables available.
- Surface network.
- How to tune solver and timestep controls - description of tNavigator special calculation tuning settings, used to optimize model performance and calculation time.
- Assisted History Matching module usage example (can be included to this training on request).
- Model Designer (pre-processor) module usage example (can be included to this training on request).