Geology Designer allows the user to build static model from scratch.
- Load and edit interpreted seismic surfaces, well trajectories, logs and picks, facies properties, rock properties, petrophysical information, point sets and other objects. Formats exported from IHS Kingdom can be loaded to Geology Designer.
- 3D seismic. Import of SEG-Y format, Creation and visualization of in-lines, cross-lines and time-slices. Seismic interpretation. Time\depth law. Display of wells, well logs and markers on the Seismic tab (2D). Calculation of a synthetic velocity curve, synthetic acoustic impedance, reflection coefficient and interval velocity curves to compare it with the seismic data.
- Support for coordinate reference systems by country or EPSG codes.
- 2D and 3D visualization, Histograms, Crossplots, VPC.
- Well correlation window allows to work with many wells at the same time. Automatic and manual well correlation. Ghost curve.
- Faults. Loading faults in standard formats and faults creation via polygons is available. Build 3D grid with faults.
- Structural modeling. Local grid editing.
- Facies analysis. Variograms. Property interpolation: least-squares, inverse distance weighing (IDW), kriging, Gaussian simulation (SGS).
- Calculator to work with all project objects.
- Big loop. Variables in workflow to run AHM and uncertainty, workflows on python scripts.
- And other options are available.
All the calculations related to grid generation, properties interpolation and other are accelerated with parallel algorithms run on all available cores of the workstation.
Integration. Usage of the combination of modules Geology Designer, Model Designer, PVT Designer, VFP Designer, Simulator (black oil, compositional or thermal), Assisted History Matching and Uncertainty provides the possibility to create in one graphical interface static and dynamic model, run simulations, analyze results, do assisted history matching (big loop) and uncertainty analysis.