Assisted History Matching and Uncertainty analysis
This module provides assisted history matching and uncertainty analysis.
Any parameter of the model data deck could be replaced with a variable with the initial value and the range of uncertainty or arithmetic expression. The module includes GUI for run control (workstation or cluster) and runtime statistical analysis of the simulation results.
- Experimental design: Latin Hypercube, Grid Search, Tornado.
- Optimization algorithms: Differential evolution, Particle swam optimization (PSO), Simplex method (Nelder-Mead), Response surface (Proxy models).
- Arbitrary objective function, taking into account RFT/MDT measurements, NPV optimization, UDQ objective function.
- Graphical interface: graphs, tables, histograms, cross-plots to compare model variants.
- Analytics: Pareto chart, Pearson correlation, Tornado plots, multidimensional scaling (MDS), R2 table, stacked plot.
- P10, P50, P90 and other quantiles.
- Forecast optimization, optimization of well position and trajectory.
- Workflows from Geology Designer.
- Big loop. Variables in workflow to run AHM and uncertainty, workflows on Python scripts.
- And other options are available.
This module is integrated with Job Queue. Calculations on the workstation or cluster are available. Mouse control of cluster calculation and Remote graphical interface.
Integration. Usage of the combination of modules Geology Designer, Model Designer, PVT Designer, VFP Designer, Simulator (black oil, compositional or thermal), Assisted History Matching and Uncertainty provides the possibility to create in one graphical interface static and dynamic model, run simulations, analyze results, do assisted history matching (big loop) and uncertainty analysis.