This module allows to build geological and hydrodynamic model in one graphical interface. Build geological model from scratch, pre-processor, running simulation, assisted history matching and uncertainty analysis in one window.
Build black oil or compositional model.
This module provides local editing, loading new data and maintaining of the relevant up-to-date geological and hydrodynamic model.
- Build geological model from initial data.
Load and edit well trajectories, seismic horizons, markers, well Logs, point sets and other objects. Support for coordinate reference systems by country or EPSG codes.Well correlation window allows to work with many wells at the same time. 2D and 3D views, histograms. 2D curves (polygons). Build 3D grid with faults. Local grid editing. Facial analysis. Variograms. Interpolation methods to model properties: IDW, Kriging, Gaussian simulation.
- Pre-processor: load RESCUE files with grid and properties. Advanced property calculator. Load well history and events, create well groups, set limits and control mode for wells, groups, economical limits. Local grid editing. Add new wells. Aquifers.
- PVT package. PVT experiments (DLE, CCE, CVD), phase envelope. Standing correlation for PVT data.
- Corey and LET correlation for relative permeabilities.
- VFP package. Build VFP tables via correlations.
- Start the project from existing hydrodynamic model. Grid, property editing, PVT, RP, well production data update.
- And other options are available.
Parallel calculation is performed automatically on all available cores of the workstation.