Model Designer (pre-processor) allows to create dynamic model (black oil or compositional).
This module provides local editing, loading new data and maintaining of the relevant up-to-date geological and hydrodynamic model.
- Loading grid in standard formats, loading RESCUE files.
- Property calculator. Local grid editing. Aquifers.
- Load well history and events, create well groups, set limits and control mode for wells, groups, economical limits and other rules for wells. Field development planning.
- 2D and 3D visualization, Histograms, Crossplots.
- PVT Designer. PVT\EOS. PVT experiments (DLE, CCE, CVD, swelling test, grading test, separator test, blend). Phase envelope. Automatic matching (regression) to laboratory measurements data.
- Corey and LET correlation for relative permeabilities. Rock properties. Equilibrium and nonequilibrium initialization.
- VFP package. Build VFP tables via correlations.
- Start the project from existing dynamic model. Property editing, PVT, RP, well production data update.
- And other options are available.
All the calculations related properties interpolation and other are accelerated with parallel algorithms run on all available cores of the workstation.
Usage of the combination of modules Geology Designer, Model Designer, simulator (black oil, compositional or thermal), Assisted History Matching and Uncertainty provides the possibility to create in one graphical interface static and dynamic model, run simulations, analyze results, do assisted history matching (big loop) and uncertainty analysis.