Graphical Interface module can be used with all simulation modules: black oil, compositional and thermal.
Preprocessing, run monitoring, and the simulation result post processing are done using a single multi-window graphical interface.
- Mouse control simulation: start, pause, restart.
- Visualization of maps and graphs during calculation.
- Graphs, templates, 2D and 3D Maps, bubble maps, cross-plots, histograms, well profiles and different reports.
- Filed development planning: add vertical and horizontal wells, hydraulic fractures, bottom hole zone treatment.
- Load history and events tables to update model automatically.
- Waterflood optimization: interactive tracers, streamlines, drainage graphs and tables.
- Sector modelling: automatic split and merge.
- Advanced user map calculator: build any maps and filters to analyze data.
- And other options are available.
Additional option Remote Graphical Interface is available to control calculations running on cluster.