Geology Designer allows to build static model from scratch.
- Load and edit interpreted seismic surfaces, well trajectories, logs and picks, facies properties, rock properties, petrophysical information, point sets and other objects. Formats exported from IHS Kingdom can be loaded to Geology Designer.
- 3D seismic. Import of SEG-Y format, Creation and visualization of in-lines, cross-lines and time-slices. Select horizons manually using 3D seismic data.
- Support for coordinate reference systems by country or EPSG codes.
- 2D and 3D visualization, Histograms, Crossplots, VPC.
- Well correlation window allows to work with many wells at the same time. Automatic and manual well correlation.
- Faults. Loading faults in standard formats and faults creation via polygons is available. Build 3D grid with faults.
- Structural modeling. Local grid editing.
- Facies analysis. Variograms. Property interpolation: least-squares, inverse distance weighing (IDW), kriging, Gaussian simulation (SGS).
- Calculator to work with all project objects.
- PVT Designer. PVT\EOS. PVT experiments (DLE, CCE, CVD, swelling test, grading test, separator test, blend). Phase envelope. Automatic matching (regression) to laboratory measurements data.
- And other options are available.
All the calculations related to grid generation, properties interpolation and other are accelerated with parallel algorithms run on all available cores of the workstation.
Usage of the combination of modules Geology Designer, Model Designer, simulator (black oil, compositional or thermal), Assisted History Matching and Uncertainty provides the possibility to create in one graphical interface static and dynamic model, run simulations, analyze results, do assisted history matching (big loop) and uncertainty analysis.